Chloe is a toddler. She throws tantrums.
I'm a mom. I'm a little more stubborn than she is. So far.
Right now, we're working on keeping consistent boundaries. "No! You can't play with that. Here, play with this instead!"
If Chloe is really upset, I ask her "Where's your milk?" She looks around the room for her bottle of milk. When spots it, she'll usually crawl over to it and her milk soothes her ... until the next time that she wants to play with something that she's not allowed to play with.
Chloe just did something cute.
Chloe is semi-asleep right now. Late at night, she'll sit up in her bed - keeping her eyes shut - and then lie right back down.
I think it's cute. I think she's cute. Not too many people have ever denied Chloe's cuteness. Actually, no one has.
I'll stop bragging now.
:-)

No comments:
Post a Comment