Their personalities develop so quickly and so definitively that it is amazing. I have one child that eats anything you put in front of him and the other that depending on if it is the 2nd thursday of the month he may like eggs or he may not. Continue to have fun with Chole...i look forward to hearing more about her and sharing about my sons as well. Check me out at danibelle1920.wordpress.com where I talk about the Sunny Side of Motherhood!
Their personalities develop so quickly and so definitively that it is amazing. I have one child that eats anything you put in front of him and the other that depending on if it is the 2nd thursday of the month he may like eggs or he may not. Continue to have fun with Chole...i look forward to hearing more about her and sharing about my sons as well. Check me out at danibelle1920.wordpress.com where I talk about the Sunny Side of Motherhood!
ReplyDeleteKeep Blogging
Danibelle